RE: Seitaad: A New Sauropodomorph from the Navajo Sandstone

message (forwarding with permission):

"The name Seitaad ruessi is pronounced SAY-eet-AWD ROO-ess-EYE. It was in the
press release."

  I had not read the press release, so this is another of those interesting and
culturally-crossing names, and am quite appreciative of it, even if the native
Navajo spelling is foreign.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden

disinclination to do so." --- Douglas Adams (Last Chance to See)

Backs)