RE: Flightless pterosaur question:

  There's a big difference between obligate and faculative loss of flight
ability, especially when dealing with the gross mass to wing mass ratio. Swans
and buzzards, sporting the heaviest flying birds, are several degrees more
massive than their jungle fowl counter parts, but the latter tend not to fly,
whiel the former do "fly" and "soar" and do so dynamically often. So mass is
not evena  really good indicator without deep studies. I daresay tracings won't
find the answer.

  You should argue FOR something and debate its merits instead of trying to get
other peoples' vague attempts to answer a question you vaguely ask, and thn
claim their answers are "easy," as if they were apparently wrong.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden

disinclination to do so." --- Douglas Adams (Last Chance to See)

Backs)

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850553/direct/01/