RE: Dinosaur mass table online

> From: owner-VRTPALEO@usc.edu [mailto:owner-VRTPALEO@usc.edu]
> On Behalf Of GSP1954@aol.com
>

> Thanks to Robert Telleria, my dinosaur etc mass estimates are
> online at www.gspauldino.com/data.html. Enjoy.

Thanks very much!! This is quite nice.

Any chance that Mr. Telleria could create a .txt or Excel version of this to
have online?

(Alternatively, I can throw these data to an undergraduate and have them
tabulate it...)

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216