Re: Dinosaur mass table online Mamenchisaurus sinocanadorum

Check out that femur length for Mamenchisaurus sinocanadorum. The skeleton
has been mounted in China and it is super duper colossal enormous and really
big. Apparently was larger than any titanosaur from what I can tell (which
were not as big as I once thought), although other remains and trackways
suggest bigger sauropods were out there. There will be a skeletal restoration
in the Princeton Univ Press field guide this fall, for which the mass table
is set up. Looks pretty much like other mamenchisaurs.

GSPaul

</HTML>