Re: Dinosaur mass table online

--reposted plain text--

Mamenchisaurs were undoubtedly very large sauropods, within the size
ranges of titanosaurs at least.

As part of the sino-german
expeditions to the Shishugou, we found evidence for extremely large
mamenchisaurs, which were covered in various meeting presentations e.g.

WINGS, O., SANDER, P.M., TUTKEN, T., FOWLER, D.W.,
& SUN, G. (2007), Growth and life history of Asia's largest
dinosaur, Journal of Vertebrate Palaeontology 27(3,
abstracts volume): 167A

Abstract:
http://www.denverfowler.com/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=7

we gave an estimate of ~31,000 kg, but depending on the method you use,
this could vary.

Denver Fowler
df9465@yahoo.co.uk
http://www.denverfowler.com