RE: The Aussie ?tyrannosaur?

"Reptile," both a Britishism and correct.  They are, in fact, members of
Reptilia (in the strictist sense, unless you really, really, really want to get
into a paraphyletic, gradism discussion, Jason -- again).

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden

disinclination to do so." --- Douglas Adams (Last Chance to See)

Backs)

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID27925::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:032010_1