RE: Dinosaur mass table online

At least Matt Wedel has posted some comments on this topic of mass estimation
based on simple volumetrics over at SV-POW! Some of this has been published,
but topics such as the mass-savings of airspace reduction when taking
pneumatization into account in internal structures, as well as the dynamic
volume of the pneumatics (potentially inflatable, as is variable in birds in
life), etc., all concerns that influence volumetrics that _PDW_ does not
address.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden

disinclination to do so." --- Douglas Adams (Last Chance to See)

Backs)

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850553/direct/01/