Re: The Aussie ?tyrannosaur?

Oops, my bad ! I couldn't check the pdf anymore... cause I left my
office for week-end, and replied according to my (bad) memories...
Still, I may be a bit stubborn, but I think it would have make sense
to say a bit more about *Proceratosaurus* given its age.

Anyway, that' a nice discovery, and I am waiting eagerly for more
complete Australian (or other Gondwanan country) tyrannosauroids !!

--
Jocelyn Falconnet