Re: Dinosaur mass table online

I am getting tired of this waste of time. I restored the complete skeleton
of the super mamenchisaur and it is huge, bigger than any titanosaur. If
anyone restores the skeletons and finds otherwise then fine. If not then please
don't go on and on commenting publicly about something one does not know
enough about just because one has access to the internet.

GSPaul