To: "James Farlow" <farlow@ipfw.edu>
Cc: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 9:36 AM
Subject: Re: memory lane dinosaurs

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010, James Farlow wrote:
When I was an elementary school kid, one of the books that made a big impact on me was _Danger: Dinosaurs_, written by Richard Marsten (a pen name). Apart from the dinosaurs, of course--which I recall were a Morrison-ish fauna?--the story had a time travel paradox element that impressed by sixth-grade self immensely. Turns out that if you traveled back in time and got squashed by Jurassic dinosaurs, this means that you died before you were born, which meant that you never really existed at all!

I would love to read this story again, but when I have priced the book on Amazon etc. the sticker price leaves me gasping--typically $50-75.

Now, I don't need a copy of the actual book. Has anybody ever seen a reprint or electronic version of this book at a cheaper price?

Here's the cover - way cool

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/science-fiction/collections/images/daniber9a.jpg

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4985 (20100330) __________

http://www.eset.com