re: Huachihuanhe Formation and Huanhepterus

Is the Huachihuanhe Formation of Qingyang, Gansu, China still considered Late
Jurassic?

Other than Huanhepterus, have any other vertebrate fossils come from there?

As I asked several years ago, can anyone provide photographic images of the
post-crania of Huanhepterus (not the widely-circulated figure). I'll be there
in August, but I'd like a preview of this mystery with so many purported
autapomorphies.

David Peters
davidpeters@att.net