Re: A new scientific problem

On Wed, 5 May 2010, Phillip Bigelow wrote:

At an early age, I exhibited amazingly acute scientific observational abilities.

For instance, during the first 20 years of my life, I noticed that both of my parents (now dearly departed) progressively shrank. I first attributed their diminution to mass-loss in the Universe due to the effects of proton decay, but now I'm not so sure.

It's the Einstein Lorentz length contraction due to velocity increase.