RE: Dino Show help

  I always projected *Ligabueino andesi* as a fairly elaphrosaur-like theropod,
although it would have been quite a bit larger than is preserrved as the
holotype is a juvenile. The pelvis is fairly reminiscent of *Elaphrosaurus
bambergi*, and the femur is very coelophysoid-like (plesiomorphic).

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)
http://qilong.wordpress.com/

Backs)

> Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 20:13:37 -0700
> From: ddkrentz@charter.net
> To: dinosaur@usc.edu
> Subject: Dino Show help
>
> Hello all
>
> The show I'm directing needs your help. I need help finding
> creatures to fit the profiles below.
>
> -A predator from the La Amarga formation. What excatly would
> Ligabueino look like?! Are there any overlapping formations that have
> decent predators, dinosaurian or otherwise?
> - A Pterosaur from the Nemgt. Are there any cool Azdarchids that
> would qualify?
>
> David Krentz

Hotmail.