Re: Ceratops (was RE: Glishades ericksoni, ...)

> _Ceratops_ is actually excluded from
> all proposed definitions of Ceratopsidae

? If so, that's only because it's a nomen dubium.

Btw, "Ceratopsinae" is not used by ceratopsian experts. They
already and always have used Chasmosaurinae. See Dinosauria,
Dinosaur Systematics, etc.

As for Ceratops, it may indeed be Avaceratops (or vice versa,
actually), but that's impossible to demonstrate because
Ceratops only includes two horncores and an OC, and as
Tom pointed out, there are other taxa with similar PO
horn morphology (though only one or two).