Re: You have got to be kidding

As wrong as you may perceive the results to be, I do find it intriguing that the bone section modulus data generates a similar result (tried to post that earlier but the server seems to be delaying my messages). I actually presented those data in parallel to the feather analysis at SVP. Doesn't mean that neither species could fly, but the congruence seems worth noting.

Cheers,

--Mike H.

Sent from my iPhone