RE: You have got to be kidding (Re: Nudds and Dyke)

  Last night, I cited a paper by Nudds and Dyke that was supposedly written in
1994. None such exists. The paper in question is, in fact, Speakman and
Thomson, 1994, and the citation is given below. Because of this, I had argued
that Greg Paul did not cite the work above in his book, _Dinosaurs of the Air_,
and because of this error I feel compelled to give my apologies.

Speakman, J. R. & Thomson, S .C. 1994. Flight capabilities of *Archaeopteryx.*
_Nature_ 370:514.

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)