Re: Flight capablities of Archie & Confucius? Not so good...

-- On Tue, 5/18/10, evelyn sobielski <koreke77@yahoo.de> wrote:

> No, not trees. What I mean is that the ability to
> parachute/glide safely down from *any* significant elevation
> that can be reached is apparently so advantageous that it is [...]

True, but don't discount trees entirely. The cycads I have experience with
(such as Sago Palms) are VERY easy to climb, even w/out any "special tools". It
is difficult to imagine that animal that size w/ a toothed beak and claws would
find a cycad unclimbable..