Re: German to English dictionary

Hi Marc

you may wish to try leo - that's what almost all Germans use:

http://dict.leo.org/ende?lang=en&lp=ende&search=

It provides quick translations and links to etymological and other
dictionaries as well.

Hope this helps,

Martin.

Fellow Dino-istas,

Sorry about my prior message. I changed to text only.

Anyway.

Mostly I lurk; however I would appreciate some suggestions/advice on a good
German to English dictionary, preferably on paleontoloty. If there is a
dictionary that is less specific, that would work too.

Again thanks for the help in advance and sorry about the rich text mail earlier.

Marc Bauer

MT USA

                   Priv.-Doz. Dr. Martin Bäker
                   Institut für Werkstoffe