Re: Paul's New Dino field guide

this book will definitely come into my collection, looking very much forward to
have all of Greg's wonderful artwork in one compilation. i'm confident that the
text will be interesting too. the short characteristics look promising...
hopefully paper and printing quality will be similar to the previous
publications since a few pages look quite "overloaded" with these colorful
backgrounds and bars (I really like the plain style of DoA and PDotW).

Cheers

Ralf