RE: Paul's New Dino field guide

Heh, that was a good one.

One other small typo: "Synapsidia" on pg. 13, line 7 of the "What Is a Dinosaur?" section.

Nicholas J. Pharris

"An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't."

--Anatole France

Quoting Tim Williams <tijawi@yahoo.com>:

I noted a small typo on page 96: Rhoetosaurus brownie.

Either an overzealous spellchecker is responsible, or GSP had the munchies.

(It certainly made me hungry...)

;-)