RE: Nomina Dubia Part II: Rapator

After weighing in last time, I used a few examples from Theropoda to explore
variations in the use of "diagnostic" and typification. Following that, with
this discussion picking up again, I decided to compile my thoughts here:

http://qilong.wordpress.com/2010/05/25/what-if-anything-is-a-nomen-dubium/

Cheers,

Jaime A. Headden
The Bite Stuff (site v2)