To: "dml" <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 1:07 AM
Subject: German to English dictionary

Fellow Dino-istas,

Sorry about my prior message. I changed to text only.

Anyway.

Mostly I lurk; however I would appreciate some suggestions/advice on a good German to English dictionary, preferably on paleontoloty. If there is a dictionary that is less specific, that would work too.

Again thanks for the help in advance and sorry about the rich text mail earlier.

Marc Bauer

MT USA