Re: Nomina Dubia Part II: Rapator

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 5:44 AM, Tim Williams <tijawi@yahoo.com> wrote:

> T. Michael Keesey <keesey@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I don't find that harsh -- what is science, if not a body
>> of knowledge gleaned from tests?
>

> I know a mathematician or two who would give you an argument on that. Â;-)

I know a mathematician or two who'd give you an argument if you
claimed maths is a science.

Now, the question whether questions of taxonomic judgment are
scientific is itself unscientific in David's, Jaime's, and Michael's
sense. I don't see what good anyone expects from continuing to argue
it.

--
Andreas Johansson