RE: How Pelicans learn to fish

And I can tell you from experience (having been snorkling during bird feeding
featuring both boobies and pelicans): boobies dive
MUCH deeper as a consequence, while pelicans are mostly capturing near-surface
fish.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Email: tholtz@umd.edu   Phone: 301-405-4084
Office: Centreville 1216