RE: Running, bipedal? Re: Baby dinosaur tracks from Morrison

Aren't underprints physically impossible? There was a 2001 paper in the
Mesozoic Vertebrate Life collection which argued that the force of the
trackmakers weight is exerted radially through the sediment instead of straight
down, so although there's some compression under the track, the force fades so
rapidly that the idea of a traditional "underprint" or "ghost print" isn't
feasible.

~ Abyssal