Re: Well its not dinosaurian, but nevertheless ..............

The late alpinist and mountain/nature photographer Galen Rowell once wrote about an encounter he had with mountain goats. He was part of a team trying to climb a big mountain, I believe in Alaska or the Canadian Rockies, and high on the mountain they were faced with a very steep rock face that they could not negotiate. After a number of failed attempts they sat and contemplated the situation. While sitting on the ledge Rowell remarked that a mountain goat came up and with little effort nimbly hopped and jumped up and across the cliff face that had stymied them.

And all without an opposable thumb.....

Dan