RE: Science feather strength debate

You lot crack me up.  Here we have the first fossil with feathers and wings
and we have had pages of debating whether it could fly.  Papers are
published, which somebody put a lot of time and effort into, trying to prove
it couldn't fly.

As for the question posed some days ago about un-feathered archie, not all
the specimens are feathered and some of those that are not were
mis-identified as compsognathus.

IIRC it was John Ostrom that correctly identified some of these when he was
doing the investigations that lead to a truly game changing publication, as
opposed to the paper you have been debating so fiercely.