Re: Welcome, Zhuchengceratops!

> So in a way, Sarah Palin was right. :-)

I could argue that, based on that logic, a guy in Maine can see
California from his back porch.

;p

As someone interested in paleobiogeography, I'm really, really eager
for more discoveries from this region. I'd been predicting that
derived ceratopsians would be found in Asia since about 11 or 12 years
ago (as perhaps a fair few others have). Of course, it's the
ecological *differences* that are truly illuminating, I think, even if
the similarities serve to better underscore them.