italian dinosaur found in church

There are other much worse problems in my country at present, however... by chance, I read some comments on discovery news, and I found one saying that Italian paleontologists have eggs on their eyes. I want to make it clear that most Italian paleontologists have never believed it was a dinosaur, neither it was a vertebrate.
To make a bunch of all us sounds bad, at least.
Best,

                                                              Silvio

_

Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.

Lao zi

Prof. Silvio Renesto
Department of Structural and Functional Biology
Università degli Studi dell' Insubria
via Dunant 3,     21100 Varese
Italy
phone +39-0332-421560
e-mail: silvio.renesto@uninsubria.it
see my Triassic website at http://dipbsf.uninsubria.it/paleo/
see my outdoor-nature photography website at
http://wendigo.vecchiaforesta.it