Princeton Guide Review, Open Dinosaur News, and More

Just a few things to advertise on the list:

1) My blog, The Open Source Paleontologist, has a new look! Check it out at:
http://openpaleo.blogspot.com.

2) On a related note, I have posted my review of The Princeton Field Guide to Dinosaurs. Read it (and comment, if you like), at:

http://openpaleo.blogspot.com/2010/11/book-review-princeton-field-guide-to.html

There won't be many surprises for those of you who were involved in the earlier discussion about the book, but I hope I have covered at least a little new ground.

3) The Open Dinosaur Project is back in active mode! Find it at:
http://opendino.wordpress.com

Andy