Re: Science feather strength debate

 Greg,

 You just called me unscientific. Yet you used these terms: "duh, --
 hello -- can't some of you read?"

Is that somehow a contradiction? Insults are orthogonal to science.

 Please, for all the readers of the DML, define the scientific process
 as you understand it. And, while doing so, please explain why no one
 in the world can reproduce your results, and why no authors are
 allowed by their editors to cite your work in peer - reviewed
 literature.

Is that the case? How many editors do you know?

 A little bird called "Avisaurus" told me that.

That looks like an allusion which, in turn, looks a lot like an _ad hominem_ argument. Being a logical fallacy, it's not scientific; everyone can agree on that.