Re: Science feather strength debate

On the other hand, the frog Rhacophorus glides without any well
developed membrane between their hands and body, but rely on their
interdigital membranes. As these can glide, I suppose and
Archaeopteryx without tertiaries but with apparently larger surfaces
on the antebrachium and hand and tail, may also had.