Re: Lots of my PDFs online

Gregory Paul's recommendation seems good from now on, when dealing
with him at least, but I think my approach to asking in this case is
not to be regretted because it takes less time than searching in a
whole website. Each one is free in deciding how much time wants to
spend in searching for pdfs. It may be seen that asking requires the
time of the other person, but, if it is just a question which can be
answered with yes or no, it is not too much time, and if the other
person is not wanting to lose any time at all, he is always free not
to answer.