Re: Tyrannosaurus tail torque

>Unlike extant birds and mammals, most non-avian theropods
>had large muscular tails, with muscle arrangements
>similar to those of modern reptiles. Examination of
>ornithomimid and tyrannosaurid tails revealed sequential
>diagonal scarring on the lateral faces of four or more
>hemal spines that consistently correlates with the zone
>of the tail just anterior to the disappearance of the
>vertebral transverse processes.

   I know the paper said that muscle mass estimates for past computer
simulations may have been 45% lower than they should have been, but are there
any revised estimates for top speed yet? If I remember correctly, past
estimates ranged from 15 to 25 mph. So does this new information mean speeds in
excess of 30 mph are much more likely?