Re: Tyrannosaurus tail torque

"I know the paper said that muscle mass estimates for past computer
simulations may have been 45% lower than they should have been, but
are there any revised estimates for top speed yet? If I remember
correctly, past estimates ranged from 15 to 25 mph. So does this new
information mean speeds in excess of 30 mph are much more likely?"

If anything, given the "face-breaking velocity" argument against
higher run speeds, it may simply support the higher end of existing
estimates, at best. That's my prediction . . .