RE: Tyrannosaurus tail torque

  From what I remember, the estimate for G forces due to deceleration for a
falling T. rex (for the body at least) was around 6 Gs. That may seem like a
lot, but fighter pilots and race car drivers deal with G forces greater than
that quite frequently. There is at least one case in which a man survived 46.2
Gs due to deceleration.

http://www.ejectionsite.com/stapp.htm

Now of course I am aware that there is a big difference between a 180 lb man
and a 6 ton Tyrannosaurus rex due to the square/cube law. The question for me
is if the ribs, knees and pubis (likely contact points after a fall) were
robust enough to take the impact without crippling or fatal injury. Point is
until it can be demonstrated that such a fall would indeed be crippling or
fatal, assuming it as a limiting factor for top speed feels like a case of
begging the question. Aren't there modern physics engines that could test this
in a computer simulation?

By the way, does anyone know how much a rex's head would weigh when alive?