Photos of Argentinosaurus ilium?

Dear Listers,

I was wondering if anyone has good dorsal (or ventral) view and lateral view
photos of the ilium of Argentinosaurus? If not, does anyone know who I could
contact to get such information (and their contact info)? I have diligently
searched the internet looking for photos, but alas, have not found any good
photos so this is a last resort effort. In the couple photos I could find on
the
internet where the ilium was shown, the ilium was mostly hidden and that part
of
the picture was out of focus.

I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance,