RE: Tyrannosaurus Tail Torque

I think rapid death would be the result of massive blood loss due to multiple
ruptured arteries. You have to keep in mind there is probably a big difference
between only having your abdominal wall cut open rather than having several
major organs ripped out of your body by a pack of hungry dogs. So that line in
Jurassic Park about, "being alive when they start to eat you" is probably BS.
Now Komodo dragons on the other hand...from what I've seen they can take quite
some time before they rip and animal's belly open and get to the guts.

Sim