RE: Tyrannosaurus Tail Torque

Wow, that's really interesting! thanks for clearing that up. I'll read the
paper shortly.

Has anyone done research to see if Mosasaurs had similar glands? I know there
was some debate about Sinornithosaurus being venomous.

Regarding spring legs and tails:

Robot leg with spring action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ru2ctwb_yk

CRAZY POGO LEGS = AWESOME LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRrPBPh4AaM