New iguanodonts in PLoS ONE

McDonald AT, Kirkland JI, DeBlieux DD, Madsen SK, Cavin J, Milner ARC, Panzarin L (2010) New basal iguanodonts from the Cedar Mountain Formation of Utah and the evolution of thumb-spiked dinosaurs. PLoS ONE 5(11): e14075. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0014075

Freely available at:
http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0014075

The new taxa Iguanacolossus fortis and Hippodraco scutodens are named here (and illustrated in some detail).

I also have a very brief blog post about it at:

http://openpaleo.blogspot.com/2010/11/welcome-hippodraco-and-iguanacolossus.html

Readers may also be interested in an interview with Mark Witton that is also posted on my blog.

Andy