RE: New iguanodonts in PLoS ONE

I never said we should treat Latin and Greek differently from Chinese,
Mongolian, or any other language.  "Respect" for something abstract like
 a language or a dead culture falls squarely into the category of
something we don't need to be concerned with.  It's an issue like the
salad fork- no one's harmed by breaking the rule.  It's all about
tradition, appearences, being proper and cultured, etc..  Nothing that
influences the science at all.

Mickey Mortimer