Re: New iguanodonts in PLoS ONE

This is an interesting issue that has been passed over in the back and forth in
this thread.  What kind of experiences have people had during the review
process with improperly formed names?  Has anyone ever checked on how a
proposed new name was formed or has anyone gotten back suggestions for fixing a
name they are proposing? In reviewing manuscripts I have checked all manner of
things (are all references cited in the text in the literature cited and
versa), are citations formatted properly, etc. The proper/improper composition
of the name just never occurred to me.

Dan