RE: Tyrannosaurus Tail Torque

 I was just thinking, and forgive me if someone has already pointed this out,
but since a T. rex probably took a little over 4 seconds to spin 360 degrees in
what was about a 20 foot radius, wouldn't its head have been traveling 20 mph?
I know it's not exactly a Chuck Norris speed about face, but I would have a
pretty hard time sprinting that fast in a 125 foot circle.

Simeon Koning