RE: Lack of Running Giant Theropod Tracks

 I'm having the same problem tracking down any bird eye views of this trackway.
The points you bring up had me wondering too.

>I suspect that your grate
> changed (either coming down on your whole foot or your stride length
> changed) and you are relatively tiny compared to something like
> Acrocanthosaurus.

In my case no: I can keep my stride length the same and I do not lose balance
in any way. However, I can also jump off my right foot, spin at least 360
degrees in the air while kicking and land on the same foot (it's called a
tornado kick in wushu/gunfu), but I also don't weigh 5 tonnes. I can provide a
video of me doing said kick (incase people think I'm full of it), though I
would rather not...I find the tv commercial that I'm in somewhat embarrassing.
Point is I wouldn't rule out the possibility of this trackway being direct
evidence of a skip or a hop, but I'm also not an expert on dino tracks...

Simeon Koning