From: Richard W. Travsky <rtravsky@uwyo.edu>
Subject: Original print of King Kong found
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Date: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 9:48 PM

No, it does not apparently have the missing spider pit
scene. But it's very interesting all the same.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/features/editor-s-picks/ross-is-reeling-at-his-film-find-1.1062182

A workman has unearthed a vintage film reel of King Kong
during the refurbishment of a West End cinema.