Re: Original print of King Kong found

> The movie discovered was the original 1933 version of Merian C
> Coopers King Kong which has been missing from the film companys
> vaults since 1934.

 Could somebody possibly repost this msg with correct grammar, e.g.
 with apostrophes..? I can't seem to get past this totally unreadable
 sentence (above). Firefox is even flagging them. Thanks!

You find that sentence "totally unreadable"? Seriously?

"The movie [that was] discovered was the original 1933 version of Merian C. Cooper's "King Kong", which has been missing from the film company's vaults since 1934."

Trivial. ~:-|