RE: Brain size in fossil/extant mammals linked to sociality (Resend with correct link)

It was just pointed out to me offline my original post was just a *little* off
topic... :-)

Here's the correct link:
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/11/101127105348.htm

My apologies to the DML for the incorrect posting... ;-)

Guy Leahy