Re: Lack of Running Giant Theropod Tracks

Don, I am simply not going to bother engaging with you until you give
evidence that you have read and understood Alexander (1985:21-22) and
Alexander (1989:30-34), and that you have new evidence that shows how
and where Alexander was mistaken.  All I am seeing at the moment is
your own preconceptions stated as fact.  If you've got more than that,
great: I am all ears.