Re: Lack of Running Giant Theropod Tracks

On 11/29/2010 10:03 AM, Mike Taylor wrote:
Don, I am simply not going to bother engaging with you until you give
evidence that you have read and understood Alexander (1985:21-22) and
Alexander (1989:30-34), and that you have new evidence that shows how
and where Alexander was mistaken.  All I am seeing at the moment is
your own preconceptions stated as fact.  If you've got more than that,
great: I am all ears.

And I will not engage you until you have done some reading on the habits of elephants, and the many other animals w/ compact feet commonly observed utilizing swampy areas daily.

But who apparently never read Alexander.

And maybe got your butt out in a swamp and made some personal observations.

Actually, I think you misapplying Alexander's work. He never said sauropods could not go in or through swamps (iirc) -- he said they did not live there full-time.

No kidding.