Re: Lack of Running Giant Theropod Tracks

On 11/29/2010 9:37 AM, Heinrich Mallison wrote:

And I hope you avoid swamps, because I do not like the idea of losing
a DML contributor that way. Stick to more solid ground, be it covered
with water or not.

I have spent my entire life playing, working and living in swamps, and observing others do the same. I am very safe there.

As are the elephants (avoiding hunters and lions) and as were the sauropods (avoiding annoying bipeds).